Sunday's FAD Results...
- CHRIS DICKERSON OF-CIN 1.10 BREWSKIS (TOP=1.45, NEXT=1.05 MAYGAMERS)
- MIKE FONTENOT 2B-CHC .05 COBRAS
- WIL OHMAN RP-ATL .05 LEMMINGS
- PEDRO ALVAREZ 3B-PIT .55 LEMMINGS (TOP=.55, NEXT=.50 GRILLERS)
- TRAVIS ISHIKAWA 1B-SF .50 BREWSKIS (TOP=.55, NEXT=.45 ASSASSINS)
- LIVAN HERNANDEZ SP-COL .05 ASSASSINS
- HUMBERTO QUINTERO C-HOU .05 ASSASSINS
- TOM GORZELANNY SP-PIT .05 GRILLERS
- CRAIG COUNSELL UT-MIL .05 ASSASSINS
- DAN DORN OF-CIN .05 RHINOS
IMPORTANT NOTE: This past weekend's FAD was the last chance for anyone to pickup Minor Leaguers (rookies) in the FAD for the rest of this season. From today going forward, you CANNOT draft rookies in the remaining weekly FADs (those of AUG 24 and AUG 31).
ALSO... as a friendly reminder to those who need to perform roster moves, here's a recap of the ROSTER POLICE note that I sent out earlier this week:
- David Ross was designated for assignment on 8/10 and needs replaced.
- Elijah Dukes went on DL on 8/07 and needs replaced.
- Chipper Jones came off the DL on 8/08.
- John Maine came off the DL on 8/13.
- Orlando Hudson went on DL on 8/10 and needs replaced.
- Paul Loduca was released on 8/01 and needs replaced.
- Blake Dewitt was sent to the minors on 7/26 and needs replaced.
- Tim Hudson went on DL on 7/28 and needs replaced.
- Micah Owings was sent to the minors on 7/29 and needs replaced.
- Chris Carpenter came off the DL on 7/30 and needs to be activated/reserved or waived.
- 1 too many Veteran players on your RESERVE LIST. You can have 7 max. Must drop 1 Veteran player from the group of: Abercrombie, Burke, Hairston, Montero, Velez, Hendrickson, Howry, and Morales.
- Billy Wagner went on DL on 8/05 and needs replaced.