Just an FYI for everyone...
This week, I suddenly realized that I have NOT made any adjustments to the Remaining FAD Balances for HARL teams that have lost players to the American League.
I will try to remember and play catch-up with those adjustments when I do next week's stats (whenever that is, since we're entertaining visitors who are staying at our house for the first-half of next week).
Anyway... Here's a quick rundown of players who were traded to the American League and the associated COMPENSATION (in terms of extra FAD money) that HARL teams will receive for those traded players:
- MARK TEIXEIRA ASSASSINS to ANA team gets $1.75
- ERIC PATTERSON ASSASSINS to OAK team gets $ .05
- JASON BAY MAYGAMERS to BOS team gets $1.25
- XAVIER NADY MAYGAMERS to NYY team gets $ .75
- KEN GRIFFEY JR MUDHENS to CHW team gets $ .75
- DAMASO MARTE MUDHENS to NYY team gets $ .50
- GABE GROSS MUDHENS to TAM team gets $ .10
- MATT LAPORTA COBRAS to CLE team gets $ .05
- JONATHAN MELOAN COBRAS to CLE team gets $ .05
- SEAN GALLAGHER GRILLERS to OAK team gets $ .50
That means the adjusted FAD Balances for the affected HARL teams should now be:
- ASSASSINS: $4.75 + $1.80 compensation = $6.55 current balance
- MAYGAMERS: $2.85 + $2.00 compensation = $4.85 current balance
- MUDHENS: $6.30 + $1.35 compensation = $7.65 current balance
- COBRAS: $4.70 + $0.10 compensation = $4.80 current balance
- GRILLERS: $4.60 + $0.50 compensation = $5.10 current balance
The remaining clubs current balances are:
BREWSKIS ($5.40), JOKERS ($5.20), LEMMINGS ($1.35), GAMBLERS ($4.00), RHINOS ($5.60), STAMPEDERS ($0.75)