Wednesday, July 23, 2008

HARL Stats Posted!

Hi Guys...
 
HARL Stats thru 7/21 have been posted. I kept to just the basic stuff this week (so there's only 10 web reports) since last week was only a HALF WEEK due to the All Star Break and there wasn't a lot of stats accumulated.
 
Anyway, there ya have it. It's been a hectic past 2 weeks for me, and I really haven't had any time to focus on rotisserie baseball. Soooo... I really have nothing to write this week. These are the times when I wish we had a "communal blog" and someone else (or several other team owners) could step in and write commentary instead of me. Maybe some day...
 
Anyway.... COBRAS are in 1st Place!!! Although Head Snake Boy Mike Hughes hasn't said a peep lately. I suppose he's full blown into "baby prep" as his wife Karen is expecting fairly soon. Let me know what's up MIKE!
 
Later....
 
    

No comments: