FAD Results from Sunday (JUNE 22):
- SETH MCCLUNG SP-MIL .50 LEMMINGS (HIGH=2.10, OTHER=.45 BREWSKIS)
- SEAN MARSHALL SP-CHC .05 BREWSKIS (HIGH=.55)
- CHAN HO PARK SP-LA .05 BREWSKIS (HIGH=.45)
- RAUL CHAVEZ C-PIT .05 MAYGAMERS (HIGH=.30)
- RUNELVYS HERNANDEZ SP-HOU .05 STAMPEDERS (HIGH=.05)
- JARED BURTON RP-CIN .05 STAMPEDERS (HIGH=.05)
One thing that I wanted to make note of...
A couple of people put in FAD bids for Wily Mo Pena and Jeff Salazar this week. They are still on waivers, so you cannot bid on them. For those of you have forgotten about the rules, whenever a player is dropped by a HARL team and goes on the WAIVER WIRE, he stays there for 2 weeks unless he's claimed during that period (on one of the Saturday Waiver Claim days).
For example, Wily Mo Pena was dropped by the Grillers last week (6/16). Nobody claimed Wily Mo this Saturday. So, that means Wily Mo is still on waivers. If nobody claims him next Saturday (6/28), then he becomes a free agent and you can bid on him during the FAD. Of course the smart thing to do is just claim him in the first place (it's free and costs you zero FAD money).
Kennesaw Mountain BigHorn