Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Reports for Week #5

A couple of quick things to report:
  • The PSR reports for Week #5 are available for download from HARL Central.
  • I didn't get the Online Reports done tonight. I will squeeze them in early Wednesday morning.
  • A couple of roster transaction notes...  The STAMPEDERS will be dropping 2 players from their Reserve List since they're two men over the 10-man reserve limit. Also, Gabe Gross was force-waived from the MUDHENS since he was traded to the American League two weeks ago. And finally, I had to guess at who the COBRAS demoted to make room for Shane Victorino who was activated off the DL. I demoted Amezaga, but if Mike wishes to change that, he should let me know ASAP so I can make a correction.    
That's it for now. I'm heading off to bed after I scan the boxscores. See Ya!
 
 

No comments: